Luke Bryan was a guest on Good Morning America this morning and announced the released date of his sixth album, What Makes You Country. It will be available Dec. 8th.
What Makes You Country will feature 15 songs, seven co-written by Luke, including the title track, as well as one with Rhett Atkins. The album’s lead single, “Light It Up,” is currently No. 11 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart after just six weeks.
What Makes You Country Track List & Songwriters
- “What Makes You Country” – Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
- “Out of Nowhere” – Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
- “Light It Up” – Luke Bryan, Brad Tursi
- “Most People Are Good” – David Frasier, Ed Hill, Josh Kear
- “Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset” – Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill
- “Bad Lovers” – Justin Wilson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman
- “Drinking Again” – David Lee Murphy, Brad Warren, Brett Warren
- “Land of a Million Songs” – Luke Bryan, Jeff Stevens, Jody Stevens
- “Like You Say You Do” – Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Ashley Gorley
- “Hooked On It” – Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, David Lee Murphy
- “She’s A Hot One” – Michael Carter, Chase McGill
- “Hungover In a Hotel Room” – Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Josh Kear
- “Pick It Up” – Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson, Matthew Dragstrem
- “Driving This Thing” – Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jody Stevens
- “Win Life” – Rodney Clawson, Ross Copperman, Nicolle Galyon
As well as the announcement of the release date of What Makes You Country, Luke also announced the "What Makes You Country" viral digital campaign. The campaign will show fans of all ages sharing what "country" means to them. What to join in? Get on social media and use the hashtag, #WhatMakesMeCountry.